Today I am grateful:
- to Idaho Dad for sending me my prize CD from his recent giveaway (plus another equally splendid CD for no other reason than he is a good egg – thank you sir!)
- that Oliver enjoyed the snow on his walks to and from school today and that Lucy got chance to go sledging.
- that I had chance to clear the snow and grit the path of our octogenarian neighbour; surely the most satisfying thing I’ll do all week.
- to Hayley for taking the time to play games with Oliver that involve him in learning, but without him seeing at as work.
- that I will get a little time to play my ukulele this evening. Hurray!
Inspired by the Attitude of Gratitude blog.